to update the latest posts from us visit the latest address from our newest website

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Twitter Quotes Idea

I'm Fiercely Indepent, But I;m Also Terrified Of Being Alone 
I'm in Love with My Bed We're perfect for each other, but my alarm clock doesn;t want us together. That jealous whore
Don't think too much, You'll create a problem that wasn't even there in the first place


"I trust you" is better than "I love you" because you may not always trust the person you love, but you can always love the person you trust
Without hard work, nothings grows but weeds. Gordon B. Hinckley








































Artikel Terkait

Twitter Quotes Idea
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe

Like the above article? Please feel free to subscribe via email

to update the latest posts from us visit the latest address from our newest website