to update the latest posts from us visit the latest address from our newest website

Monday, March 16, 2015

Motivational Quotes for Work

 If an egg is broken by an outside force, life ends. 
If an eggs is broken by an inside force, then Life begins.
Great things happen from the inside.
 I may not be there yet, but O'm closer than I was yesterday.
If hard work is your weapon, success will be your slave
 Do Your Work

 If You Focus on Result, 
You Will Never Change.
If You Focus On Change, 
You Will Get Result. 
Jack Dixon
 Dreams Don't Work Unless
 The Only way t do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, Keep Looking.
Don't settle. AS with all matters of the heart, You'll know when you find it. 
Steve Jobs

 No Negative Thoughts Allowed
 When You Are Young, Work To Learn Not To Earn
Robert T Kiyosaki

 It's hard to be a person Who Never Gives Up 
Babe Ruth
 Always Continue the Climb.
It is possible for you to do whatever you choose, 
if you first get to know who you are and are willing to work with a power that is greater than ourshelves to do it. 
Ella Wheeler Wilcos
 Be Awesome Today
 Work Hard Be Patient
and the rest will follow
 Hard Work Beats Talent When Doesn't Work Hard
 Every Accomplishment Starts with The Decision To Try
 Work Hard, 
Stay Humble
 Work It, Plan It, Dream It, 
Make it, Happen ! 
You May Delay, But Time Will Not
 I've worked Too Hard Too Quit Now
 The Only Way To Do Great Work Is To Love What To Do - Steve Jobs
 Be Strong When You Are Weak Brave When You Are Scared, And Humble When You Are Victorious
Tough times are like physical exercise. You may not like it while you are doing it, 
But tommorow you will be stronger because of it. 

The greatest chanllenge in life is discovering who you are... 
The second greatest is being happy with what you find 
The expert in anything was once a beginner 
All roads that lead to success have to pass through hard work boulevard at some point 
The harder thing to do  and the right thing to do are usually their samething
If hard work is your weapon, sucess will be your slave


The Age of Soft Work
Why do we have to work hard ?
Why not change that nasty concept for a softer one?
Beside, the only way to achieve happines
Is by feeling good, not by the working hard !

Which Step Have You Reached Today

Start Where You Are
Use What You Have
Do What You Can
The price of Success is Hard Work, Dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have apllied the best of ourselves to the task at hand
Chances Of Success:
0% I won't 10% I Can't 20% I Don't Know how 30% I Wish I Could 40% I Want To 50% I Think I Might 60% I Might 70% I Think Can
80% I Can 90% I am 100% I Did

Artikel Terkait

Motivational Quotes for Work
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe

Like the above article? Please feel free to subscribe via email

to update the latest posts from us visit the latest address from our newest website